We all love eyeliner, blush, and lipstick. Women wear makeup all the time. But sometimes, don’t you feel tired applying that make-up every morning? It can also be an issue if you have to rush to work.
The skin too requires a break sometimes. It will certainly make you look more beautiful but you can also look pretty with no makeup.
Here are some tips that will show you how to look naturally pretty without makeup. You don’t have to stand in front of the mirror for hours whenever you leave home. Just follow these tips –
1. Skincare Routine
- Keep your face clean – Establish a good skincare routine. Use a gentle face cleanser to clean your face every day. A good skin care product will remove facial oil, and help you get rid of the pollutants and dust, which can cause damage and make your skin appear aged. Exfoliate once a week minimum to remove dead skin cells. Your face will look more radiant. Also, make sure to apply sunscreen before leaving home. Select your skin care products carefully, but don’t change too often once you have started using something.
- Keep skin moisturized – Select a moisturizer that will suit your skin. If your skin is dry, then a heavy cream-based product might be good for you. Beauty products with hyaluronic acid, on the other hand, are good for oily skin that can have acne. A facial spa once a month will help you maintain glossy skin. Massage gently to improve the blood flow. It will make your skin supple and firm. If you want to continue looking gorgeous, then you may follow the CTM (Cleansing Toning Moisturizing) routine.
- Wear sunscreen always – The sun’s harmful UV rays can cause a lot of damage to the skin, which is why we must protect it when we are outside. Of course, we cannot limit our outdoor time. But we can apply sunscreen to make sure that there is no damage. Select a product with a minimum SPF of 30.
- Try non-invasive cosmetic procedures in the beauty clinic – Facial lines and wrinkles are a sign of ageing. You will see fine lines around the eyes and on other areas of the face. Many women apply a lot of makeup to hide them. The better approach would be wrinkle prevention. There are many modern procedures that can help you here. These treatments will help you keep looking pretty and polished even with advancing age.
2. Use Lip Balm
Keep your lips moisturized as well. This will prevent from them getting dried and peeled, which can make you look tired and old. Apply a thick layer at bedtime. This is an effective way for women without makeup to keep looking beautiful. Here are some benefits of applying lip balm.
3. Get Good Brows
Take good care of your eyebrows. They will highlight your eyes and also improve your facial features – they both will make you look naturally pretty. You don’t need to go to the beautician as this can be done easily at home, which will save you money.
4. Choose the Right Hairstyles
You will certainly want to style your hair, but which style should you select? Select a style that will go well with the shape of your face. A layered or bang hairstyle makes many women look prettier. Get regular hair trims. You may also use bobby pins if you don’t go for a haircut regularly. Whatever you do, make sure to keep hair clean, fresh, and shiny.
5. Focus On Your Overall Appearance
- Smile – A smile touches people instantly and helps you make friends. Besides, it will make you appear confident. Whiten your teeth to make your smile look good.
- Be confident in yourself – Show off your confidence in everything you do. Everyone loves confident people.
- Dress in style – Dress in style to show off your beautiful look. Women should wear well-fitting clothes, so it might be a good idea to change their wardrobe from time to time. Wear clothes that will look flattering on your figure. Too baggy or tight clothing will make you feel uncomfortable and make your shape look bulky.
- Wear cute accessories – Wear good hats, scarves, belts, bags, jewellery, and other accessories.
- Control your facial expressions – Pay close attention to how you are reacting when people are speaking to you. Do you look friendly, interested, or just bored?
- Pay attention to your posture – Stand and sit tall. A good posture will help you avoid straining your spine, ligaments, and muscles. It will also make you appear confident in yourself.
6. Quality Sleep
All of us need at least 6 hours of sleep at night. Sleeplessness will make you look tired and can also cause many health problems. Take a look at this report by the National Center for Biotechnology Information on the negative effects of restricted sleep on facial appearance and social appeal.
Get adequate sleep and focus on quality sleep. Darken the room, keep your mobile phone away, don’t carry work to your bedroom, and sleep on a silk pillowcase – they can all help.
7. Drink Plenty of Water
All of us must drink 8 glasses of water at least during the day to stay properly hydrated. Dehydration can cause many health hazards. Besides, it can also be bad for the skin. So, drink water to have healthy skin and beautiful skin. Carry a bottle with you if you spend many hours outdoors.
8. Eat Healthy Food
Good food is also very important for healthy, natural skin. So, always eat a nutritious and balanced diet. Focus on fresh vegetables and fruits. Foods with Omega-3 fatty acids are good. Cut down on the junk. Basic dietary supplements will further improve your health and make a face without makeup look more attractive.
9. Embrace Yourself, Flaws And All
We all have flaws – accept it. Accept it and move on. Focus on the positives to stay happy and confident.
10. Try Natural Look Makeup
Naturally pretty women don’t need to apply heavy makeup to look attractive. You don’t need makeup to look beautiful on social media or to make yourself look appealing.
Just the right base, foundation, and subtle eye shadows could be enough. Remember, a naturally pretty woman often looks better. Many people will compliment you on your skin tone and face without makeup.
Many Hollywood celebs like Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bella Thorne, and Gigi Hadid often appear between people without makeup. And they often look better without makeup. You can too. Follow these tips and you will certainly look better.
William Nunez is an experienced content creator, a writer based in Pittsburgh, PA, United States of America. “I am inspired by the people I communicate with. I love my job and constantly develop my skills. New challenges are moving me forward.”